In January we are starting weekly walks in Horsell. Each walk lasts about 90 minutes but there will always be the option for a shorter loop. We will always arrive back in the High Street. People of any age and fitness are welcome. Most walks are do-able with a buggy. This is not a club nor is there any fee. There will always be someone to talk to or just enjoy the singing of the birds and the quiet of the footpaths.
- When: Every Wednesday at 9.50am ready to start at 10am
- Duration: Return by 12noon at the latest
- Where: Meet by the village notice board, High Street (outside Seymours)
- First walk: Wednesday 3rd January.
- Wear: Warm clothes, waterproofs, gloves and boots. Some paths will be muddy!
03 Jan 2018 at 10:00am
93 High Street